A recipe of love from the past.
Father Mark, Thank you, thank you very very much… grazie mille..
Ohh Father Mark, Your mother recipe would be great… I love so much the tiramisú. Pls send me the recipe but I use gramm and mililiter.Ok I can find some converison tables…
Sister Gabriella!! How wonderful to hear from you and that you appreciated! Here is a quick type-up of the recipe for you and all my other wonderful fellow followers. Best of luck with the Tiramisù and let me know how it goes! Grazze!
100mL brown sugar
2 packs of Savoiardi biscuits
Coffee (Italian Espresso best!)
1. Beat yolks with 90% of sugar!
2. Add mascarpone and mix.
3. Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt.
4. Gently and slowly add mounted white to mix, stirring in one direction ONLY!
5. Put 10% of sugar in coffee.
6. Slice savoiardi in half and half-dip each half in the coffee and layer without making them touch each other.
10. Hours in fridge!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.